Involuntary Commitment for Drug and/or Alcohol Abuse

The Probate Court has legal authority to order involuntary treatment for a Wayne County resident who abuses alcohol and/or other drugs, and who can reasonably benefit from treatment.

The information contained on this web site is not legal advice, nor should it substitute for the assistance of a qualified attorney. Good legal assistance can speed up the court process and prevent costly legal errors.

Get more information on obtaining an attorney.