Involuntary Commitment for Drug and/or Alcohol Abuse



Summary Release from Administration

Release From Administration

Full Administration With A Will Or Without A Will

Establishing a Guardianship For A Minor

Emergency Guardianship of an Adult

Establishing a Guardianship for an Adult Incompetent

Birth Registrations/Corrections

Agency Adoption

Private Adoption

Step-Parent Adoption


Foreign Adoption

Adult Adoption

Minor Name Changes

Guardian of the Estate - Ongoing/Annual Forms

Guardian of the Person - Ongoing/Annual Forms

Parentage, Support, Custody, Visitation

Minor's Settlements

Adult Name Changes

Wrongful Death

Grandparent Powers of Attorney



Civil Commitment

Public Records

Terminating Guardianship of a Minor

Terminating Guardianship of an Incompetent

The information contained on this web site is not legal advice, nor should it substitute for the assistance of a qualified attorney. Good legal assistance can speed up the court process and prevent costly legal errors.

Get more information on obtaining an attorney.